You know you're working too hard when:
1. The hood of your car is still warm when you leave for work in the morning.
2. You always commute when headlights are required.
3. You never worry about driving through rush hour traffic.
4. The nurses you greet in the morning are the same nurses you said goodbye to the night before.
5. You know the hospital's evening cleaning crew on a first name basis.
6. You use the bathrooms at the hospital more often than your own at home.
7. You can recite the theme cuisine in the hospital cafeteria for each day of the week.
8. The only time you see your children are when you look at their pictures on your cell phone.
9. People comment on how pale your skin looks, and you're not Caucasian.
10. This blog's title makes you feel like a hypocrite.
Post a Comment